Terminal blocks mounting
Electrical Terminal Blocks are mounted in a variety of ways but by far the most common is by attachment to a DIN Rail.
A DIN Rail is a metal rail of a standard size universally used for mounting devices and components inside electrical panels and equipment racks.
– A terminal block is a component with an insulated frame that has the sole purpose of securing two or more wires together.
– Terminal blocks are classified based on characteristics such as structure, device type, and termination options.
– Terminal Block Connection methods include
Spring-Cage / Spring-Loaded connection
Push-in / Push-Fit
Insulation displacement / Fast connection
– Terminal Block Types include
– The most common Terminal Block Manufacturers’s terminal Block mounting method is by attachment to a DIN Rail.