tea 9501 prices Tea not only has the pharmacological effects of refreshing the mind, clearing heat and relieving summer heat, digestion and phlegm, removing greasy and weight loss, clearing the heart and removing vexation, detoxification and sobering up, producing fluid and quenching thirst, reducing fire and improving eyesight, relieving dysentery and dehumidification, etc., but also for modern diseases, such as Radiation disease, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cancer and other diseases have certain pharmacological effects. The main components of tea with pharmacological effects are tea polyphenols, caffeine, lipopolysaccharide, theanine, etc.
1. Green tea has the effect of delaying aging
Antioxidants in green tea help fight aging.
2. Green tea has the effect of inhibiting cardiovascular disease
3. Green tea has preventive and anti-cancer effects
Green tea has an inhibitory effect on some cancers, but the rationale is limited to the inference stage. To prevent the occurrence of cancer, drinking more tea must have its positive encouraging effect.
4. Green tea can prevent and treat radiation damage
5. Green tea has the effect of inhibiting and resisting virus bacteria
6. Green tea has the effect of beauty and skin care
7. Green tea has a refreshing effect
8. Green tea has a diuretic and anti-fatigue effect
9. Green tea has the effect of protecting teeth and improving eyesight
10. Green tea lowers blood lipids
11. Green tea slimming and fat loss
Green tea contains theophylline and caffeine, which can activate protein kinases and triglyceride lipolytic enzymes through many actions, reduce the accumulation of fat cells, and thus achieve weight loss.
12. Green tea prevents tooth decay and clears bad breath
Green tea contains fluoride, of which catechins can inhibit the effect of cariogenic bacteria and reduce the occurrence of dental plaque and periodontitis. The tannins contained in tea have a bactericidal effect and can prevent food scraps from multiplying bacteria, so it can effectively prevent bad breath.
13. Green tea whitening and UV protection
14. Green tea can improve indigestion
In recent years, research reports have shown that green tea can help improve indigestion, such as acute diarrhea caused by bacteria, and drinking a little green tea can alleviate the condition.
The role of green tea in skin whitening and anti-aging is well recognized. Since green tea is not fermented, it retains more natural substances in fresh leaves, such as tea polyphenols. Tea polyphenols have good antioxidant effects, can replenish moisture, firm the skin, and delay aging. However, green tea should not be consumed during menstruation, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For men who smoke and drink regularly, drinking wholesale tea 3505 green tea in summer will also be of great benefit to the body. Green tea has good functions of detoxification and sobering up, promoting body fluid and quenching thirst, and can effectively alleviate the damage to the liver. In addition, green tea has the functions of antibacterial, anti-cancer, and inhibiting the activity of pathological cells, which can effectively reduce the harm of smoking to the lungs and reduce the probability of lung cancer.